Have you ever enjoyed the taste of the chicken? Chicken, including whole chicken, is only taken in the spoof. So the shape is still whole chicken without the pieces that are then seasoned evenly on all parts of chicken, only then processed according to taste, either steamed, diungkep and burned/roasted. Usually the chicken is used during the Kenduri, Selametan or other traditional events. But as time goes by, apparently the chicken menu can not only be enjoyed at the moment because there are many restaurants or eateries that make the chicken menu as its flagship menu.
|HOW TO COOK TASTY AND WELL-COOKED CHICKEN INGKUNG|
For those of you who want to try to cook a delicious and well-cooked savory chicken is perfect, you should check out some tips and how to cook the following chicken:
• Prepare a young village chicken
For this chicken, it is recommended to use a young Kampung chicken because it tastes more savory and the texture is also not a lot.
• Lime Baluri and salt
To remove the fishy scent of chicken in the village, you can mmebaluri lime juice and salt. Baluri evenly on the inside and outside of the chicken, then let stand for 15 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly.
• Puncture of thighs and chest
For the seasoning to penetrate into, make sure you are skewers of thick-fleshy parts such as chest and chicken thighs.
• Spice Baluri until evenly
Afterwards, blend the seasoning evenly on the chicken, let stand for approximately 15 minutes until absorbed.
• Ungkep or steamed
The next process is mengungkep or steamed chicken that has been wrapped in delicate spices. If you are Diungkep, you can add coconut milk to taste savory and aroma more fragrant.
After steamed/DIUNGKEP, you can burn/bake the chicken to the ripe DNA tanned. In addition to making the taste more delicious, this way also makes the chicken look more tempting.
• 1 whole Kampung Chicken
• 2 tbsp lime juice
• 1 tbsp salt
• 750 ml of coconut milk 1 grain
• Cooking oil, for sautling
• 2 Salam leaves
• 3 pieces of kaffir lime lime leaves
• 2 stems of lemongrass, spread
• 3cm ginger, spread
• Tamarind water, filter
• 3 tbsp brown sugar Comb
• 10 Shallot grains
• 6 cloves garlic
• 8 Curly Red chili Peppers
• 4 grains of candlenut, roasted
• 3 cm turmeric, grilled
• 1 tbsp salt
How to make a chicken pack:
1. To remove the fishy, lube chicken with lime juice and salt, let it 15 minutes. Rinse back until clean.
2. Stir fry the seasoning with ginger, orange leaf, Salam leaves, lemongrass. Stir until fragrant.
3. Add the chicken together with coconut milk, tamarind water, and brown sugar. Cook until the chicken is tender, lift. Set aside
4. Preheat the toaster, then bake/grilled in a short until it must and tanned.
5. Baluri leftover seasoning, then serve chicken Ingkung
It turned out to make a delicious savory chicken that permeates into and ripe perfect is not difficult. Hopefully the information entitled Tips How to cook tasty chicken and savory delicious and mature perfectly cooked above can benefit all of us.
Thank you for visiting this site and reading HOW TO COOK TASTY AND WELL-COOKED CHICKEN INGKUNG