Gulai Fish Head is one of the culinary that many people hunt, because it tastes very champion. Although the price of Gulai fish head is quite expensive, but still this one menu is more tempting than other menus. It is not surprising if many eateries make the menu of Fish head as its flagship menu. The type of fish head that is a gourmet bus becomes a delicious gulai, including: Snapper, Grouper, salmon, grouper, and others. There is actually a saving way to enjoy the fish head, namely by cooking yourself. But unfortunately many are afraid to try to cook themselves, either because they are afraid of bad taste or are afraid of fishy or still many other fears. In fact, the way to cook fish head is quite simple DNA practical, it is only needed tips and tricks so that the results can be as expected.
|TIPS AND HOW TO COOK A DELICIOUS FISH HEAD GULAI AND NOT SMELL FISHY|
Want to know how to cook fish for good and not fishy? Check out some of the cooking tips for the fish to taste good and not fishy, the following:
• Choose Fresh Fish
The first Tips to note are the selection of the main ingredients for the fish head, namely: Make sure to choose a fresh fish head. Fresh fish make the results of the dishes more savory and do not smell fishy.
• Clean the dirt on the head and front of the fish
Next step, split the fish head in half, then wipe the dirt on the head and front of the fish. Remove the blackish stripe on the lower head, wipe using the kitchen tissue, because that's the most fishy part.
• Wash the fish using salt water and lime juice
The next step is to lubricated the fish with salt water and lime juice, let stand for 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly. This way the fishy scent makes the fish disappear and the fish will be more delicious.
• Prepare Spice Seasoning
Gulai is rich in spice-making spices, then it is sure that there is no one missing seasoning to make your cooking so as good as a home to eat your subscription.
• Do not cook too long the fish head
The fish head is inserted in the final stage, but not too long so that the fish flesh is not destroyed. Cook until seasoning permeated and do not too often diaduk-aduk ya!
Gulai Recipe of Snapper Fish
• 1 head of snapper, cut into two
• 5 lbrDaun Greetings
• 2 LBR turmeric leaves
• 4 LBR lime leaves
• 2 BTG Serai, spread
• 10 pcs full cayenne pepper
• 1 Ltr coconut milk
• 1 tbsp granulated sugar
• 1 tbsp salt
• 5 cloves garlic
• 8 cloves shallot
• 4 large red chili bra
• 3 cm turmeric
• 3 cm Ginger
• 3 cm Lengkuas
How to make:
1. Lumuri fish head with salt and lime juice. Let stand 10 minutes then wash clean again.
2. Heat the cooking oil, then stir fry the delicate seasoning until fragrant.
3. Enter the laurel leaves, turmeric leaves, orange leaves, lemongrass, and tomatoes. Stir until fragrant.
4. Stir in coconut milk, salt, and sugar, cook until boiling while diaduk-aduk. Reduce heat.
5. Insert the fish head and the whole roar. Cook until the fish head is cooked and the seasoning pervasive. Lift.
6. The snapper is ready to be served.
Really Easy Khan, hopefully information titled Tips and How to cook a delicious fish head Gulai and do not smell fishy above can be beneficial for all of us.
Thank you for visiting this site and reading TIPS AND HOW TO COOK A DELICIOUS FISH HEAD GULAI AND NOT SMELL FISHY